SFCW Thu. 4/24/14
Four rounds, max effort work:
- 1:00 max effort plank hold, 20 second rest
- 1:00 max effort clean and press (kettlebell or dumbbell–alternate arms), 20 second rest
- 1:00 max effort mountain climbers, 20 second rest
- 1:00 tuck jumps, 20 second rest.
If you don’t have access to a KB or DB, sub push-ups for for the clean and press!Complete all four rounds with only 20 seconds of rest between…
SFCW Tues. 4-22-14
Today’s workout will consist of four Tabata rounds: Squats, Push-ups, Sit-ups, and Shuttle Sprints.
Each exercise will be completed in the following format:
- 8 times: 20 seconds of work followed by a 10 second break.
During the 20 seconds, you must work as hard as you can! Count your repetitions and stay consistent.
The breaks are only 10 seconds long–no longer!You must be done with…
SFCW Sat. 4/19/14
Four Rounds for Time:
- 10 Hand Release Push-ups
- 15 Burpees
- 20 Air Squats
Simple body weight conditioning at its best. Happy weekend!List your finishing time below in our comments section!
19 Ideas for a Healthier Easter Basket by Greatest Daily
Easter Candy that WON’T Stick to You! 17 candies rated from worst to best, including the best time of day to indulge!
SFCW Thu. 4/17/14
Legs, legs and LEGS!
- 60 squats (goblet or air)
- 40 overhead walking lunges (same weight)
- 20 weighted step-ups (same weight)
Use a weight that you know you can complete the step-ups with. You don’t want to have to rest more than once within each exercise. Try to step onto a box or bench at least 20 inches in height. If you don’t have equipment, all…